Friday, May 9, 2014

Photo Favourites

 {my dear husband and I went out for an ice cream date night to celebrate seven sweet months of marriage}
 {a bunch of dried babies breath basking in the sun}
{stopped by green stems to pick up flowers before meeting up with the lovely Gillian Stevens}
{I wouldn't mind living in one of these please. arched doors? please and thank you.}
{just a little reminder that it's Friday and you're awesome!}

What a week this has been! Last weekend we got to witness a couple of our best friends tie the knot and it was a beautiful thing. (Perry and Jodi, you two are perfect for each other. We love you!)

I also got to meet up with the ever so talented Gillian Stevens to work on a project together - keep in touch to see what we were up to!

Today, I've got a huge list of things to do, but I'm more than happy to do them because we're having a couple friends over for the weekend!

Ta ta for now, have a lovely weekend! 

PS. Don't forget to grab these before it's too late!

1 comment:

  1. where are those lovely homes located. i have been on the hunt for them ;)

    ReplyDelete